“TRANSFORM” Official Contest Rules
Contest entry is closed. If you’d like to be notified of future contest signup for our newsletter
There are two separate art contests (photography and 2-D art). All rules apply to both contest unless otherwise noted.
- The contest is themed based and corresponds to the current issue of jbCM Magazine.
- No entry fee.
- One (1) entry per contestant.
- The Theme is “TRANSFORM”
- Your submitted art will be YOUR own representation of the theme.
- It’s all about what the theme means to you and how you choose to represent it. Be creative!
- One (1) $100 grand prize (a crisp bill) for each contest (2).
- Art with the most votes wins.
- jbCM Magazine editors and staff may not vote.
- In-Person votes = 2pts
- Online votes = 1pts
- Daily votes allowed
- jbCM Magazine will actively promote voting
- Frame art will be displayed at EZ Ship ETC and online.
- EZ Ship ETC – 5142 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918.
- Online link will be provide when page is active.
- Entries may be an existing piece of work or an original.
- Entrants will provide the name of the piece and describe how their work relates to the current contest theme “TRANSFORM”.
- 100 words or less.
- jbCM Magazine will provide a placard for your name, piece name and description to accompany your art.
- All art must be able to be hanged by hook. We use the STAS hanging system. Hook examples.
- All art must be framed
- Max size for 2-D art is 16″x20.”
- Max size for photography is 11″x14.”
- Even though art will be properly secured, entrants will sign a waiver for theft and damage, before art is hung.
- We reserve the right to refuse to hang any art that is offensive in nature.
- Photography Contest Timeline:
- 7/06/2017 – Digital image due to contest@jbCMMagazine.com
- 7/07/2017 – Framed photographs due to EZ Ship Etc
- 7/10/2017 – Art displayed, voting begins
- 7/21/2017 – Last day to vote
- 7/22/2017 – Art Pickup
- 2D-Art Contest Timeline:
- 7/27/2017 – Digital image due to contest@jbCMMagazine.com (let us know if you need assistance)
- 7/28/2017 – Framed art due to EZ Ship Etc
- 7/31/2017 – Art displayed, voting begins
- 8/11/2017 – Last day to vote
- 8/12/2017 – Art Pickup
If you have any questions please email Contests@jbCMMagazine.com.